By: Leap Legal Software | AAML NJ Silver Sponsor
“LEAP is awesome! LEAP helps me to be more efficient at practicing law. The forms and auto-population help me to work smarter and not harder. The product and customer service have been fantastic!” — Lori C., LEAP User
Lawyers are known for working long hours. In fact, according to a recent Bloomberg survey, some attorneys even exceed 60 hours per week. While this might not come as a surprise to legal professionals, it does make us wonder: how are lawyers spending their time?
As all legal professionals know, it’s not always the case that lawyers are confined to courtrooms or boardrooms. In fact, a significant part of their workweek is likely spent on crucial but repetitive tasks such as data entry, legal form and document completion, and composing written correspondence. While these tasks are essential to a firm's success, they can be tedious, slow, and prone to errors that can be both costly and time-consuming to rectify.
That’s why legal publishing technology is helping family law firms in New Jersey boost productivity. By automating the creation of forms and documents, streamlining legal drafting, and supporting other key administrative and legal functions, legal publishing software is helping NJ family lawyers achieve optimal performance. These features enable family law lawyers to complete more work in less time, leading to increased efficiency and profitability, regardless of the number of hours they work per week.
How Legal Publishing Technology Saves Time and Money for NJ Family Law Firms
Legal publishing technology offered by the LEAP legal practice productivity solution saves firms time and money by delivering five key benefits:
1. Easily open matters: LEAP has over 3,000 pre-built matter types for all common areas of law, which means that LEAP users can easily create, modify, and resolve all of their matters through LEAP. Instead of creating a new matter framework from scratch in every instance, users can pick up where they left off with readymade templates, delivering a seamless user experience that helps professionals and firms be more productive than ever before.
2. Reduce mistakes with automation: Full Microsoft and Adobe integrations allow LEAP users to quickly create documents, forms, and letters with data pulled directly from the LEAP legal practice productivity solution. This means that users don’t have to spend hours of every month inputting the same client information over and over again. With LEAP, you can simply enter client information once — this information then auto-populates across all relevant fields, reducing errors by eliminating manual data entry.
3. Simplify document production: Before the arrival of legal publishing technology, legal professionals had to obtain and complete all necessary legal forms and documents by hand. But with LEAP, this is no longer an issue. Instead of scrambling to manually obtain and complete a document or form, LEAP can turn to a library of over 12,000 legal forms and documents that cover the most commonly used forms and areas of law in their state. LEAP also helps you import custom, firm-specific documents into the LEAP practice productivity solution. This makes the workday less stressful and more productive.
4. Streamline legal drafting: The LEAP Clause Library simplifies the process of legal drafting, which puts time back in the hands of LEAP users. With LEAP, you can access all of your clauses from one location and quickly insert them in another location with a single click. Expedite the drafting of contracts, forms, pleadings, and more, so you can increase your firm's efficiency and profits.
5. Ongoing client support: Access free training resources like bi-weekly webinars to ensure you're getting the most out of automated forms and legal publishing features in LEAP. LEAP is committed to helping our customers get the most out of our platform and will provide ongoing support to ensure that our users are getting the greatest possible value.
Together, these features create new efficiencies within your organization that streamline operations and boost productivity. Save money with modern legal technology.
Go Further with LEAP
As the only legal practice productivity solution, LEAP has been helping firms succeed for over 30 years. Our long-running track record of client success was one of the reasons why we were named “Best Software as a Service Product for Legal Services” at the 2023 SaaS Awards. It’s also one of the reasons why LEAP is the preferred technology provider for New Jersey family law firms.
LEAP offers best-in-class legal publishing features to optimize your firm’s operations. With a library of over 3,000 pre-built matter types and 12,000 of the most commonly used legal forms and documents, LEAP delivers unparalleled access to cutting-edge tools and automation services that deliver value from day one.
Schedule a demo today to see these features in action.