Join us on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET for a Zoom video seminar on Biden's First 100 Days: The Impact on Your Client's Bottom Line. CLE Credits Pending.
The seminar will take a deep dive into Biden’s first 100 days in office and discuss the potential impacts that current legislation and future legislation may have on your clients. The presentation will be broken up into three major sections:
- The Current Environment – This section will discuss the current legislation that has already been passed including the Payment Protection Program Loans, the current state of the economy, and the impact of the current make-up of congress.
- Executive Actions – This section will discuss the potential executive actions that could be implemented with executive orders and the impact of the executive orders on the economy.
- The Future Environment – This section will discuss bills that are most likely to be passed based on the make-up of congress, Biden’s tax plan, Biden’s plan for college education, and the potential implications and considerations around these areas as they relate to your clients.
- Mike Saponara, CPA/ABV, CFF, J.D. - Managing Director, Financial Research Associates
- Nicole Lyons, CPA/CFF, CVA - Partner, WithumSmith+Brown.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com or call 201.445.700
With sincere appreciation to our AAML NJ Gold Sponsors:
Cg Cowan, Gunteski & Co., PA.
Financial Research Associates