Join us on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET for a Zoom video seminar on understanding complex valuation topics. CLE credits pending.
Test your technical valuation knowledge during this interactive CLE. Expert speakers will discuss complex valuation subjects including reasonable compensation, non-operating assets and expenses, and which method to utilize under the income approach.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding drivers of reasonable compensation
- Identifying non-operating assets and their impact on expenses and value conclusions
- Determining when to utilize the income capitalization method versus the discounted cash flows method
- Sheryl Seiden, AAML Fellow | Seiden Family Law, LLC
- Ilan Hirschfeld, CPA, ABV, CFF, MBA | Marcum LLP
- Stefanie A. Jedra, CPA | Marcum, LLP
- Thomas J. Keane, CPA, ABV, CFF, CVA | Marcum LLP
- Daniel R. Roche, CPA, ABV, ASA | Marcum LLP
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201.445.7007.
With sincere appreciation to our AAML NJ Sponsors:
CG Tax, Audit, & Advisory
Financial Research Associates
Marc Demetriou - Guaranteed Rate
Smolin, Lupin, & Co., P.A.
DGR Legal, Inc.
The Bianchi Law Group, LLC